Sunday, August 3, 2008

NEW THREAD " THE SHIT LIST "

I decided to make a new thread witch will be called THE SHIT LIST
the thread will be about putting people on blast for example kobe bryant for snitching on shack and NORE for bringing that bullshit reggaton to the states.


#1 on my shit list " OSCAR DE LA HOYA " & " MAYWEATHER "






Reason - not fighting Antonio Margarito, I know Oscar wants to retire looking good but looking good does no make you a champ I'm not saying paquio wont be a good contender but I feel the best way to retire is to go out with a bang. Pretty Boy refused to fight Margarito a few times he always looked the other way, the 0 in hes record doesn't mean anything to me it actually got me thinking he never really got tested. now in my eyes that's not a champ. If you consider your self the best you should go against the best.
Much props to COTTO for steeping in the ring with Margarito

No comments: