Wednesday, September 10, 2008

PRODUCERS OF THE WEEK.

Ryan Leslie.



BIO.

After shadowing and working with some of the greatest living legends of popular music, I have decided to finally come out from behind the boards to launch a worldwide stadium tour campaign.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
* As you may or may not know, I've been signed as an artist with Universal/Motown since 2003. I write and produce all of my songs and have made a living selling them to other artists including New Edition, Britney Spears and many others.
* Every year, I'd get the news that my album was coming out and in 2005, Universal even pressed it up and then decided it was best not to release it.
* After a while, I became tired of waiting and leaked a few songs like "Just Right", "The Way That You Move, Girl", and "Used 2 Be (feat. Fabolous)" on-line. Many of you responded and I began doing little club tours in Europe (starting in Germany).
* After 5 years of waiting, my debut album will finally be released!
Right here on youtube, I will be sharing every step of my journey to put together the most phenomenal music and stage show I can imagine.


No comments: