Friday, February 29, 2008

Introducing ... Myself !!!



I figured that I should formally introduce myself to the few readers that I have now and, the many that will come spectate the historic proportions! My name is Ernest Estime. It's good to meet you. I have a great sense for culture and the many things that surround it. I am a college student. I am also a STRONG ISLAND representative to the fullest. I love food, and FASHION. My sense for music belongs somewhere hotter than mars. I am a spoken word artist/ poet (look out for my tour dates soon ... I'm serious). I love beautiful women but, I think one really has my shit on hold ;-) love you Mommy. Im a promoter. I'm fly. what else ??? ... PICTURES!



I believe in my savior ...


Flashing Lights ?! ...


Where do I begin ... Superfan.


Business meets Pleasure !!!


Part Deux !!!


Addiction.

Let's get this show rollin' !!!

No comments: